Hey labfans so here I will make my final summary of the VCC channel. Future posts will cover the VCC master section!
So what do we have ?
- 4k model: A relatively transparent FR with some agressive distortion, bite bite bite!
- US A: A low end half cookie! intricate FR with some serious distortion when pushed too hot or not;) Its warm and rich and knows how and when to bite!
- Brit N: A low end full cookie! with quite transparent distortion until a defined threshold that makes it go boom!
- Ψ : Intricate response, its rich warm fat and agressive it has a high end sheen with a personality! Its distortion likes to go boom aswell after a certain threshold 😉
- RC – Tube: If it was any warmer smooth it would have started to make smoke signals!
In Distortion Quantity % order (more to less)
- RC – Tube
- US A
- Brit 4 K
- Brit N – Ψ (its a tie)
In FR Intricacy (most intricate to less)
- RC – Tube
- Brit N – US A (its a tie)
- Brit 4K
VCC is an amazing tool, any professional (and not) should have, if this was a private plugin I would totaly get why. But none the less this is available to all of you! Be grateful, the search for Mojo in digital format is over, get over it.