Woodwinds II is made up of all the instruments necessary for the realization of large orchestral instrumentations, including a piccolo, a second flute and an alto flute, a bass clarinet as well as a contrabassoon. To total your woodwinds collection you’ll also discover the tiny clarinet in Eb and two English horns, living up to the high requirements expert composers have come to expect from our sampled instruments.
Your acquire also entitles you to download the free of charge Vienna Instruments player computer software that involves the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software program.
The Woodwinds II Complete Library contains 67 GB of uncompressed sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit. On account of an modern optimization procedure, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 45 GB of space in your challenging disk. Please note: Even though you licensed the Standard Library only, the Complete Library of one’s Collection gets installed on your difficult drive considering that Common and Extended Library can not be separated because of structural database needs.
ARTICULATIONS – Full Library
- Interval Performances: legato, marcato; fast & slow
- Repetition Performances: legato, portato, staccato; crescendo & diminuendo
- Viennese oboe – Performance Repetition upbeats
- Performance Trills
- Grace Note Performances: minor 2nd to octave, up & down
- Runs: major, minor, chromatic, whole tone; up & down
- Piccolo, flutes – arpeggios: major, minor, diminshed triads; legato & staccato; medium & fast
- Piccolo, Viennese oboe – mordents: legato & staccato, 12 variations
- Short notes: staccato, short portato, long portato
- Long notes: sustains with various attacks and vibratos
- Dynamics: crescendo & diminuendo in various note lengths; fp, sfz, sffz, pfp
- Trills: half tone, whole tone; crescendo & diminuendo
- Flutter tonguing
- Contrabassoon – FX techniques
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 63 GB available hard drive space
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard