The solo instrumentsalso because the ensembles offer you quick and slow Interval Performances in legato and marcato styles also as Performance Trills. From the solo instruments, the flute and clarinet arpeggios (significant, minor, and diminished broken chords in legato and staccato styles), the solo flute’s mordents, and the French oboe’s flutter tonguing specifically stand out. The slow legato repetitions in the solo flute are specially attractive. For the duration of the recordings from the French oboe we gave our utmost consideration to capturing the lyrical and expressive vibrato.
Your obtain also entitles you to download the totally free Vienna Instruments player software program that contains the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host computer software.
The Woodwinds I Complete Library includes 62 GB of uncompressed sample information in 44.1kHz/24-bit. Due to an progressive optimization procedure, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 42 GB of space on your tough disk. Please note: Even though you licensed the Standard Library only, the Complete Library of the Collection gets installed on your challenging drive considering that Normal and Extended Library can’t be separated because of structural database requirements.
ARTICULATIONS – Full Library
- Interval Performances: legato, marcato; fast & slow
- Repetition Performances: legato, portato, staccato; crescendo & diminuendo
- Flute 1, clarinet – Performance Repetition upbeats
- Performance Trills
- Solo instruments – Grace Note Performances: minor 2nd to octave, up & down
- Solo instruments – runs: major, minor, chromatic, whole tone; up & down
- Flute 1, clarinet – arpeggios: major, minor, diminshed triads; legato & staccato; medium & fast
- Flute 1 – mordents: legato & staccato, 12 variations
- Clarinet – glissandos
- Short notes: staccato, short portato, long portato
- Long notes: sustains with various attacks and vibratos
- Dynamics: crescendo & diminuendo in various note lengths; fp, sfz, sffz, pfp
- Trills: half tone, whole tone; crescendo & diminuendo
- Solo instruments – flutter tonguing
- Ensembles – sustained three-note clusters
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 59 GB available hard drive space
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard