This Collection owes its two instruments for the use of two harps in orchestral music from the mid 19th century. Harp 1 is played by Ruth Rojahn, harpist in the Hofer Symphoniker and internationally productive soloist. Apart from single notes in various playing types the initial harp gives an huge wealth of glissandos, which now in Vienna Instruments are particularly brilliant and easy to use. The controller structure allows for very flexible and fast access – the user can switch in between ranges, different tempos, up and down movements, and different scales in real-time although playing. Now you’ll be able to access all Dimensions at the exact same time! The initial harp’s spectrum is rounded out by a wide array of arpeggios which have been not available until now.
The second harp, played by Julia Reth,is made up of an even greater variety of single notes, also providing playing styles like damped, fingernail playing, and pedal glissandos. A beautiful ethereal impact is produced from the bisbigliando variations, the whispering of tender tremolos on two strings playing the identical note.
Your acquire also entitles you to download the free of charge Vienna Instruments player software that involves the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software program.
The Harps Total Library contains 21 GB of uncompressed sample information in 44.1kHz/24-bit. As a result of an innovative optimization approach, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 14 GB of space on your tough disk. Please note: Even though you licensed the Normal Library only, the Full Library of one’s Collection gets installed on your hard drive considering that Standard and Extended Library can’t be separated because of structural database needs.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 21 GB available hard drive space
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard