The little string ensembles from the Chamber Strings I Collection present themselves as a complete instrumental physique wealthy in nuances. Tender or expressive, quiet or dynamic, light as a feather or energetic – with the aid of our new efficiency algorithms the ensembles’ liveliness magically unfolds whenever you play. The Chamber Strings I exude their flair for intimate arrangements in chamber music compositions or in divided string groups. Huge string ensembles combined using the Chamber Strings I are enhanced by extra nuances and a wealth of variations. In addition to Vienna’s fundamental articulations for example legato, portamento legato, détaché, spiccato and the repetition performances this Vienna Instrument contains additional characteristics including “Zigane” portamentos, articulations with harsh attacks, harmonics, marcato performances, new repetitions, and numerous others.
Your buy also entitles you to download the free of charge Vienna Instruments player software that involves the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host computer software.
The Chamber Strings I Complete Library is made up of 43 GB of uncompressed sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit. Due to an innovative optimization approach, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 29 GB of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even though you licensed the Regular Library only, the Total Library of your Collection gets installed in your challenging drive because Common and Extended Library cannot be separated as a result of structural database requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB available hard drive space
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard