A Special Edition of Universal Audio’s Acclaimed Apollo x8p Interface, with a Bundled UAD Plug-In Package Worth over $2,400.
Apollo x8p Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the acclaimed Apollo x8p, including world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, Unison-enabled mic preamps, and full LUNA Recording System integration. And it goes a step further, with a software suite of 10 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Helios,® Fairchild,® Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA.
● Produce with a special edition of UA’s elite-class Apollo x8p interface, including a premium suite of award-winning UAD plug-ins worth over $2,400
● Record with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion nearing the widest dynamic range and lowest signal to noise available — at any price
● Track and mix with powerful HEXA Core processing, featuring 6 UAD DSP chips for running more award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time
● Record with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve,® API,® SSL,® Helios,® Manley,® Avalon,® and more using Unison™ technology*
● Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
● Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
● Easily connect to consoles and studio gear with switchable +24 / +20 dBu headroom settings
● Work in surround formats up to 7.1, complete with speaker calibration and fold-down
● Use integrated Talkback mic and built-in cues for easy communication and slating takes
A Special Edition featuring Iconic UAD Analog Collections Onboard
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo x8p Heritage Edition gives you 10 premium plug-in titles worth over $2,400 — including the full suite of UA’s Teletronix, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Helios Type 69, V76, and UA 610 Unison mic preamps, all Pultec EQs, Oxide Tape Recorder, and Pure Plate Reverb.
These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to the Apollo x8p’s included “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface.
Elite-Class A/D and D/A Conversion
With thousands of chart-topping songs and Grammy-winning albums under their belt, Apollo interfaces are no strangers to tracking stellar-sounding records. To improve on the previous generation Apollo interfaces’ class-leading audio conversion, UA engineers obsessively auditioned the latest A/D and D/A converters — ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192 kHz converters with all-new analog circuitry for an ultra-pristine signal path.
Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing
Apollo x8p Heritage Edition features HEXA Core processing, with six DSP chips and 50% more UAD plug-in processing power than previous Apollos. This lets you run more UAD plug-ins, whether you’re tracking in real time with channel strips from Neve, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios, or API, or running high UAD plug-in counts when mixing in your DAW.
Unison™ Technology — The Sound of Neve, API, Avalon & Manley Preamps
Perfect for engineers, producers, and project studio owners, Apollo x8p Heritage Edition features eight Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios, and Universal Audio.* A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison is a proprietary hardware-software integration that nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors.
LUNA Recording System — Deep Apollo Integration with a Fast, Natural Workflow
All Apollo X series interfaces work with all major DAWs, including Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. But they become a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, a powerful recording application for Mac from Universal Audio. Bolstered by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring,™ LUNA lets you track and mix in an intuitive single-window workflow with unlimited track counts, with full AU support and access to exclusive LUNA Instruments and Extensions.
Surround Sound Monitoring and +24 dBu Operation
With comprehensive surround monitoring support for formats up to 7.1, Apollo x8p Heritage Edition is a boon for engineers and producers working on audio and music for video games, television, and the web. In addition, Apollo x8p Heritage Edition offers selectable +24 dBu operation for out-of-the-box compatibility with professional mixing consoles and other high-end pro audio equipment.
Build a Networked Studio System Over Thunderbolt
Apollo x8p Heritage Edition offers 16 x 22 simultaneous inputs/outputs (8 x 14 analog I/O) and two built-in Thunderbolt 3 ports, which are backwards-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs via adapter (sold separately). This allows users of any Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo desktop or rackmount audio interfaces to easily combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices.
Apollo x8p Heritage Edition Key Features:
● A special edition of UA’s acclaimed Apollo x8p interface — with a premium suite of 10 award-winning plug-in titles from Helios,® Fairchild,® Teletronix,® Pultec,® UA, and more — a $2,400 value
● 16 x 22 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz conversion
● Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
● 8 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps — track through fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, SSL, Manley, Avalon, Helios, UA, and more*
● LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
● Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
● Surround monitor controller up to 7.1 format
● UAD HEXA Core processing onboard for additional mixing horsepower for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, and other major DAWs
● Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices; backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs via optional adapter
● Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
● Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
● Uncompromising UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
● Also includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Legacy Pultec EQ, additional LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
● Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
Included in Apollo “Heritage Edition” Bundle:
UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
Pultec Passive EQ Collection
Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection
Teletronix LA‑3A Audio Leveler
UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
Helios Type 69 Preamp & EQ Collection
Oxide Tape Recorder
Pure Plate Reverb
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Plus Bundle:
UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
Fairchild 670 Compressor (Legacy)
Precision Enhancer Hz
Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
*Apollo x8p Heritage Edition includes ten premium UAD plug-in titles, plus the “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.