TITAN is a must-have application for Pro Tools managers associateded with Sound Blog post Development for film or video recording. TITAN’s automated functions saves editors several days of time-consuming hand-operated editing and adjusting.
TITAN is a multi-function show that makes brand-new Pro Tools sessions in a fraction of the moment ordinarily called for. This effective application aids and also speeds up the autoconforming method, produces sessions from EDL-based modification lists, instantly carrying out several of the cumbersome and also repeated activities typically connected with the adapting of sound.Flash Conform– Multichannel adjusting from disk-based audio files with an unrestricted variety of audio channels for each EDL track
- Supports a mixture of multiplexed WAV, Broadcast Wave and SDII files
- Outputs Pro Tools and AES31 sessions
- Supports multiple EDL’s in a single conform
- Flexible file identification using both file names and meta data
- Supports multiple EDL frame rates and time code Pull Up / Pull Down
Fix Sync — Automatically corrects synchronization errors in conformed data by examining waveform data and adjusting timing to sample accuracy. Eliminates manual or aural waveform comparisons.
- Allows user to select multiple slave tracks to follow the same adjustments as the designated master track
Flash Cutter — Instantly re-edits Pro Tools sessions from EDL data files
- Edits automation and muti-channel tracks
- Supports Pro Tools 4.0 to 6.1 sessions
- Compatible with Mac OS X and OS 9
- Step by step operation with help and instructions built into each page
- Works with audio files at 44.1, 48 and up to 192 kHz