Includes Full Warranty As New, from Manufacturer
Dual-Channel Microphone and Instrument Preamplifier
The GoldMike Mk2 combines Class-A transistor with a tube preamplifier.
The transistor stage is composed of single transistors in a Class A design and works in series with a tube preamplification stage that provides 6dB to 18dB of tube gain for subtle to more obvious saturation effects.
Like its successful predecessor, the GoldMike Mark2 retains a hybrid solid state and tube construction to combine the best of both worlds.
The transistor stage is composed of single transistors in a class A design. The circuitry is fully discrete, and each transistor is completely optimized for its specific task. You will not find any IC’s in this preamplifier stage because they cannot be optimized for this specific application to the degree we aimed for.
This all new discrete class A transistor stage is a genuine innovation in the entire preamplifier market at this price level.
- Frequency response ‹10Hz bis 90kHz (-3dB)
- THD+N (Input level -30dBu, 30dB Gain) 0,016%
- Noise (A-w., R=40Ohm, 30dB Gain) -91,2dBu
- Dynamic range (30dB Gain) 110dB
- E.I.N. 128dBu
- Max. output level (sym., XLR+Jack) +26,8dBu
- Slew rate solid state stage 200V/µs
The GoldMike MK2’s new features provide an amazing tonal flexibility and versatility, making it a perfect dual-channel frontend for any modern production environment.
- Discrete Class A solid stage
- Tube drive in three different intensity levels
- Flair presence enhancement in two switchable settings
- Switching inserts
- Pre-output limiter stage (extremely fast diode-based operation, perfect for A/D converter protection)
- VU metering with three different, switchable display ranges
- Front panel instrument input, separate rear-side microphone and line inputs
- Phantom power, phase reverse, pad and high-pass filter (50Hz)
- Options include 24/192 AD converter and in/output transformers by Lundahl