The Phoenix Audio “Nice DI” is a high-quality, energetic, Stereo DI, with Class A, discrete, high-impedance inputs (10M), and also Course A, discrete, transformer balanced outcomes. The Phoenix Sound Class A, all separate, Stereo DI has actually been checked and also utilized by several experts in studio recording atmospheres. And also the remarks are consistently the exact same … “This is the definite DI !!!”. The DI’s qualities are extremely detectable on any input source, and also is wonderful for “sweetening” the output from DAW or every other signal source. The Phoenix Audio “Nice DI” is a top quality, energetic, Stereo DI, with Course A, separate, high-impedance inputs (10M), and Class A, separate, transformer balanced outputs. It has been checked and made use of by lots of guitar specialists in studio audio environments, as well as the remarks are consistently the very same. The overdrive is fantastic, the guitar sounds clean, clear, and also un-restrained. This is the definitive DI !!!. The DI’s characteristics are incredibly visible on any kind of input source, and is wonderful for “sweetening” the output from DAW or another signal source. The outcome is a brighter, clearer sound. An adjustment of your instrument. As well as a STEREO device for the cost of numerous mono units.
- Class A Stereo DI Output specs.
- Gain range : 30dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20Khz +/- 0.5dB
- Maximum Output: +26dBu @ 1Khz
- Noise: –90dB @ 22Hz to 22KHz
- Advantages: The Class A DI has a very high input impedance (10Mohm), without the use of FET’s. This means that the guitar pickups are not loaded as with a lower impedance input, and so allows every transient to be reproduced, making even a cheap guitar sound exceptional.
- Inputs: 1/4″ jack (TS) input on the front panel
- Output configuration: Transformer isolated, balanced output (XLR) on the rear panel and a 1/4″ jack (TS) unbalanced output on the front panel.
- Other features: Stereo Unit with independent gain control, mains operated, switchable input voltage (110/220Vac)
- All units are wired with PTFE silver military grade cable