The DRS-Q4 mk2 is a 4 Band Gyratory-based Eq with 11 selectable frequencies, and also Mic, Line, and DI inputs. We understand you will certainly be as happy with it’s sonic qualities as we are. The DRS-Q4 mk2 has the advantages of more than 25 years encounter in audio manufacturing, today’s element and manufacturing innovation, yet still keeping “that sound” uniquely attainable via Classroom A layout. Phoenix Sound is committed to the development of Classroom A discrete modern technology used within high build-quality equipment. The DRS-Q4 mk2 utilizes our well shown and loved Class An outcome stage (DSOP-2) coupled with our customized wound output transformer, yet likewise has our most current breakthrough in transformerless Classroom A, Discrete, truly-balanced Mic Input Technological innovation which provides a “valve-like” sound. It additionally integrates our higher input impedance DI circuitry.
- 1U unit: With 240V/110V mains voltage input selector switch
- Class A (DSOP-2) Output specs. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB,
- Maximum Output Level: +26dBu @ 1kHz
- Noise: -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Output connections: XLR and TSR 1/4″ Jack on rear
- Phoenix Audio’s unique Class A, transformer-less, True balanced Mic input stage.
- Phoenix Audio’s custom wound output transformer.
- Microphone/Line input: XLR on Rear Panel
- DI inputs: ¼” TSR Jack on Front Panel
- Individual Earth Lift: Push-button Switches
- Gain Range (Mic input): -30 to -70 in 5dB steps With 10dB more available on the fader.
- Gain reduction: -30dB push-button Mic/Line switch (Mic input)
- High Input Impedance DI: Mono 1/4″ Jack on front panel (no FETs)
- Gain Meter: LED Metering. (Green = 0dB, Yellow = +8dB, corresponding to “4” and “6” on a PPM Meter).
- Phantom Power: Switchable phantom on Push-button Switch
- High Pass Filter: Roll-off starts at 120Hz @ 12dB per Octave.
- Phase Reverse: on Push-button Switch
- Frequency Response Mic Input Stage: -0.4dB @ 40Hz, -0.3dB @ 25kHz
- Frequency Response: DI Input Stage: -0.3dB @ 40Hz, – 0.5dB @ 25kHz
- Typical Headroom: +24dB on Mic-Pre stage
- Gyratory-based EQ Frequency Centres: (4 Bands) High – 15K, 10K, Hi Mid – 6K, 3K, 1K6, Low Mid – 800Hz, 400Hz, 200Hz, Low – 130Hz, 80Hz, 40Hz
- EQ Cut/Boost Levels: 16dB Cut/Boost Per Band with fully detented pots in 21 positions
- DI Stage gain: Maximum of 20dB
- All units are wired with PTFE silver military grade cable