Mono Class A Microphone pre-amplifier/DI in 500 Series FormatSpecifications
- Class A (DSOP2) Output specs. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB, Maximum Output = +26dBu @ 1kHz, Noise = -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Output connections: XLR’s on rear panel of API rack
- Phoenix Audio’s unique Class A, transformerless, True balanced Mic input stage.
- Custom wound Phoenix output transformer.
- Microphone input: XLR’s Rear Panels of API rack
- Gain Range (Mic input): -30 to -70 in 5dB steps With 10dB more available on the output fader.
- Gain reduction: -30dB push-button Mic/Line switch (Mic input)
- High Input Impedance DI: Mono 1/4″ Jack on front panel
- Gain Meter: LED Metering. (Green = -2dbu, +4dbu & 0dBu, Yellow = +13dbu Red= +16dBu)
- Phantom Power: Switchable phantom on Push-button Switch
- High Pass Filter: on Push-button Switch, 120hz 6db per octave
- Phase Reverse: on Push-button Switch
- Mute : on Push-button Switch
- Frequency Response Mic Input Stage: -0.4dB @ 40Hz, -0.3dB @ 25kHz
- Frequency Response: DI Input Stage: -0.3dB @ 40Hz, – 0.5dB @ 25kHz
- Typical Headroom: +24dB on Mic-Pre stage
- DI Stage gain: Maximum of 20dB