[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The KH 805 has a bypassable 2.1/0.1 Bass Manager with four LFE routing modes, fourth order crossovers and adaptable acoustical controls. There are uses for the KH 805 in many different system configurations.
Based on the excellent acoustical performance of the KH 810, the KH 805 is the optimal choice to be used in stereo applications, for example in combination with the KH 80 DSP, KH 120 or KH 310.
The KH 805 has a unique 2.1/0.1 Bass manager which enables it to be used in many different applications. There are four routing modes to ensure maximum flexibility. Fourth order crossovers and adaptable acoustical controls allow for seamless system integration, and the bass management function can be remotely controlled.
– Stereo Bass Management
– Very deep bass response (18 Hz)
– High maximum SPL (110.7 dB)
- Increasing the maximum SPL of loudspeakers by up to 8 dB
- Decreasing harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
- Reproducing the LFE channel
- Reproducing the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
- Making a Plane Wave Bass Array™ system
- Working as an extension for KH 810, KH 870 and KH 805 subwoofer systems