The MP10 is a 2-channel Microphone Preamplifier in a compact chassis, with low noise and distortion; making it one of the most transparent preamplifiers on the market. As with all LavryBlack products, the MP10 has a built in power supply that operates from 90 to 264 VAC and line frequencies of 40-63Hz, making it a true international product.
With features like wide range digitally controlled analog gain circuitry, impedance switch, and balanced or unbalanced outputs, the MP10 offers flexibility and ease of integration into both home and pro studio recording environments.
Precise gain settings from 20 to 75 dB’s give the MP10 enough range to easily accommodate low output Ribbon microphones, or feed unbalanced “-10dBV” inputs using high output condenser microphones without loss of signal quality. The sonic performance rivals or exceeds that of much more expensive units, and is extremely consistent over the entire gain range. Accurate matching of the two channels also makes the MP10 ideal for true stereo recording applications.
An optional LavryBlack Rack Mount is available to mount two LavryBlack units side-by-side in a 19” 1U space.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise
- Transformerless input and output
- Wide Gain range of 20-75 dB in 1 dB steps with numeric digital display
- High/Low z switch optimizes input for Ribbon or Condenser & Dynamic Mic’s
- Balanced/Unbalanced Output switch
- Rear panel switch status displayed on front panel during start-up
- Large detailed LED level meters with 42 dB range
- Triple regulated Phantom power, selectable per channel
- Location Recording
- Live/Location Sound
- Post Production