embed/NPuJt-qyZtA” width=”640″ height=”480″>
A giant has returned to life. Oberheim’s mythical SEM – Synthesizer Expander Component – is back for the very first time as a high-end software application emulation powered by Arturia’s special TAE íëí¢í«Â modern technology.
Consistently recreating the cozy Oberheim SEM tone, the Oberheim SEM V is likewise polyphonic, with a complete variety of innovative sonic components.
Preferred by top performers and manufacturers such as Goldfrapp, Herbie Hancock and even Ruben Carpenter for its fatness and one-of-a-kind harmonic spectrum, the Oberheim noise is an absolute must have for your studio.
Version 1.1 FEATURES:
- Polyphony parameter to limit the polyphony of the plugin
- Faster preset management
- 20 new factory presets from Ian Boddy
- 21 new factory presets from Erik Norlander
- 35 new factory presets from Richard Courtel
- 11 new factory presets from Kevin Lamb
- 14 new factory presets from Drew Newmann
- “Forward Retrigg” mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (for easy use of sequences using the Arpeggiator)
- “Reassign” mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (like in the original one, the SEM V will first use the boards that are not gated in its voice assignment)
- Sustain pedal is now active on all systems
- Improved performances on all DAWs, notably Logic and ProTools
- All the original parameters of the Oberheim SEM : two oscillators, each offering sawtooth wave and variable-width pulse wave with PWM, sine wave LFO, 12dB/oct multi-mode Filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch, two ADS envelope generators.
- Added functionalities : New LFO, Noise, Sub oscillator, on board effects (overdrive, chorus and delay), Arpeggiator, Portamento.
- Polyphony and 8 Voice Multitimbrality
- New 8 Voice Programmer module
- Advanced Keyboard Follow module
- Modulation Matrix module
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & 3, 64 bit & 32 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats
Compatible with Windows (XP/Vista/Seven 32 bit and 64 bit), Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel only)