Reference small-diaphragm condenser microphone C 451B Matched pair
One for the road
for drums, percussion, acoustic guitar and strings
The C451 B is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with the identical acoustical behavior of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule, which was a bestseller right from the start in 1969.
With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of this legend. The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise preamp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions.
Sound of the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule from 1969
- delivers stunning sound quality with maximum accuracy
Established tour sound standard since the 1980s
- for excellent sound quality even under harsh on-stage conditions
Impressive sound pressure level capability of 155dB SPL
- allows close-miking of high-energy sound sources without distortion
Highly effective high-pass filter with 12dB/octave
- prevents low-end distortion caused by rumble or wind noise
Transformerless preamp and surface mount technology
- provides extremely low distortion, highest reliability and less weight