Reference multipattern condenser microphone
The classic C12 sound
for recording of lead vocals and solo instruments in studio and on stage
The C414 XLII multi-pattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLII version differs from the C414 XLS version in one major respect – the capsule. The C414 XLII’s slight presence boost and impressive spatial reproduction are both similar to the legendary AKG C12 microphone from 1953.
Sonic character of the famous AKG C12
- delivers astounding sound quality for lead vocals and solo instruments
Nine selectable polar patterns
- for the perfect setting for every application
Three attenuation levels (-6/-12/-18dB)
- for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL
Three switchable different bass-cut filters
- to reduce wind noise, stage vibration or proximity effect
Overload warning with audio peak hold LED
- to detect shortest audio peaks
Dimensions / Weight