PROFESSIONAL SMALL DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE
THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF MICROPHONES
for vocal and instrumental recording, on stage, in ENG/EFP and video production
The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions. Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins
- give high immunity against humidity
Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power
- for use with any equipment and every application
Bass cut and -10 dB switchable
- for amazing versatility in every situation
Presence boost adapter
- provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
Unique polar pattern converter
- allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioiTECHNICAL SPECIFICATION