The Yamaha HS8S ultra-responsive powered subwoofer employs large, carefully selected magnets to create low distortion sound with a well-defined bottom end at all output levels. The Yamaha HS8S features an eight-inch cone woofer which is capable of up to 150W of output. It can recreate frequencies down to 22Hz and features changing low and high cut filters between 80 and 120Hz. You are able to connect to the HS8S by means of its two balanced XLR or 1/4″ TRS inputs for advanced connectivity and customization.. The HS8S also features stereo XLR extension sub outputs.
- 22Hz – 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB