The Lavry Engineering Blue 2-Channel DA Converter Component (M-DA824) is a raw component of the Lavry Blue Collection and is NOT a standalone unit on it’s very own. Though all of the personal parts might “really” be acquired individually.
The Lavry Technological innovation Blue 2-Channel DA Converter Module (M-DA824) is a raw component of the Lavry Blue Set and is NOT a standalone system on it’s very own. Though all of the specific elements may “really” be acquired independently, installment of the M-DA824 module to a pre-existing Blue set framework can be performed by the end user.
- 2 channels of sonically transparent Lavry D-to-A conversion
- CrystalLock mode eliminates the effects of source jitter on conversion
- CrystalLock and Narrow modes operate at 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- Wide mode accommodates non-standard sample rates and vari-speed
- Clocking from AES/SPDIF input requires no user settings when changing sample rates and allows the DA module to operate asynchronously and at different sample rates than the AD converter. For example: monitor 44.1 kHz CD and record 96 kHz simultaneously with one 4496 rack.
- Constant conversion delay maintains phase accuracy in multi channel MDA systems.